Ambitions Personnel is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact the Branch Manager of your local Ambitions branch office in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Helen Mason, HR Manager. You can write to her at:
Ambitions Personnel, Firth Court, Firth Road, Lincoln, LN5 7WD
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint within 5 working days.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. If we require further clarification or details regarding your complaint we may telephone you to establish this information.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
We will then examine their response together with the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This may take up to 5 days from sending you our complaint acknowledgement letter.
5. Then, if appropriate, Helen Mason will invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting Helen Mason will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Helen Mason will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. A Director of the company will review Helen Mason's decision within 10 days.
8. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 - 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.