- To ensure that all products are produced and packed within specification
- To carry out testing and quality checks, recording and maintaining records of these checks
- To ensure that production and packing areas are left in a suitable state for the next shift to run efficiently.
- To adhere to all safety and hygiene control measures and Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.
- The ability to work to and follow written procedures
- The ability to contribute to a team environment
- This is a physically active role.
Hours of Work:
The shifts are 7 nights, 3 days off, 7 lates 1 day off, 7 earlies 10 days off rotation shifts are 2200-0600, 1400-2200, 0600-1400
This job will suit any candidate with experience working at Amazon, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, DHL, Tesco, FMCG, Asda, Aldi or similar employers.
Call us to discuss 01206 560523