We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Team Leader for a Temporary to Permanent position to work with one of Europe’s largest food companies in Ashbourne. You will be offered a regular shift, 4 x 10 hours, plus opportunities for overtime.
Working Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday every week 5.00am – 3.30pm.
You will form part of a team responsible for ensuring -
- The welfare of chicks.
- Maintaining high standards of quality and hygiene
- Animal welfare and health and safety.
- You could be working with live birds and so it is important you understand the importance of animal welfare.
- You will assist the Manager in the running of the Hatchery.
- Managing and leading a team.
- Communicating company goals, Safety practices, and deadlines to them.
You will have proven team leadership experience, good communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
Transport is provided for this role.
Apply today. Call us on 01332 343732 or come into our office on 56a Babington Lane, Derby, DE1 1SX.