Support worker position
Would you consider yourself as an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about supporting vulnerable children?
We are currently looking to employ a person with the following values to help promote the welfare of children and young adults, patience, passion and persistence.
If you are looking to further your support working experience... this is the job for you!
Some of the duties this role is responsible for:
- Writing up daily reports and keeping records
- Understand and commit to all appointments that they are required to attend
- Maintain positive relationships with the local community
- Support children in distress
This position boasts a 40 hour working week with the ability to earn from £19,136 to £19,448 dependent on experience.
Requirements of the role –
- A full UK driving licence
- 1 years or more experience within support work
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in care is desirable
-30 days’ holiday
-enrolment into pension scheme
Due to the nature of the position this company has a non – smoking policy
You also require a full DBS check but don’t worry! The company fully fund this for you.