An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Senior Auditor to join our prestige financial services client based in Lincoln on a full-time temporary contract.
• Lead the on-site audit team from planning to completion enabling Audit Manager review.
• Involvement in external audit review meetings to ensure the maintenance of good quality auditing processes whilst improving efficiencies in the auditing systems.
• Prepare full sets of accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s, Limited companies (including group consolidated accounts), charities etc. up to review stage.
• Preparation of Corporation tax returns, self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and VAT 100’s up to review stage.
• Supervise, delegate and review the work of junior staff.
• Ensure all budgets and timescales are met.
• The ideal candidate will be fully/part qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
• Experience in managing audit teams on site.
• Good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards, in particular, FRS 102
• Experience working with MS Office (Excel essential) and varying providers of accounting software.
• Able to communicate confidently with senior managers and directors within client entities
• Experience of completing internal system and control audits and assurance reviews would be an advantage.
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Firm pension scheme
- Subsidise parking
- After qualifying period will be included in bonus scheme
- Health insurance.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.