Do you have a passion for sales and Administration? Would you like a permanent job?
Are you looking to work for a company with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent Pension scheme, private healthcare, company Bonus Scheme and dress down Friday to name a few of the perks of this company?
As part of the internal sales department, you will be directly responsible to the Internal Sales Manager and be responsible for the sales of the client’s range of products.
You will have basic understanding of the client’s product range, have competent knowledge of Navision/SAP, to input data accurately into the system and use this knowledge to relate to customers’ requirements and problems.
You will keep up to date with changes in the technology and development of the industry which in turn affects the Company’s progress.
The successful Sales Support Administrator must have
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & SAP
- Accurately document return of goods
- Prepare the internal team’s day to day tasks
- Process monthly reports from the quotation system
- ‘Flag’ urgent enquiries assist in their prompt return
- Undertake the processing of credit notes in conjunction with the accounts department
- Identify opportunities of greater efficiency and cost savings
- Have a working knowledge of the discount control system and be commercially aware of the market
Working Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-5.00pm and Friday, 8.00am-4.30pm.
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now!