Do you like working outside as part of a team?
Working as part of a team and under the instruction of the site supervisor, the Recycling Centre for Household Waste (RCHW) Site Operative will contribute towards safe and efficient site operations ensuring the site is clean, tidy and free from risk or accidents and incidents.
Assist with all aspects of site operations ensuring that adequate and safe information is given to the sub-contractors / hauliers for the loads to be consigned and that the correct instructions are issued, helping to ensure that all traffic / waste movements and Safe Systems of work are strictly adhered to at all times.
Assist with the:
- Completion of routine tasks on a daily/weekly basis as defined by the site.
- Assist with the supervision and preparation for the safe movement of waste containers while ensuring the safety of the public
- Help with the administrative tasks within the waste management processes.
- Responsible for ensuring daily inspections are carried out to the required standard and are recorded appropriately.
- Report any accidents/incidents and potential hazards that occur on site
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Qualifications/Training – Full driving licence with 2 years’ experience. IOSH Working Safely or equivalent safety accreditation is desirable.
Call April today on 01206 560523