- To ensure that all products are produced and packed within specification
- To carry out testing and quality checks, recording and maintaining records of these checks
- To understand and follow all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements for your area.
- To be proactive in keeping your work area clean ensuring that any cleaning schedules are completed and documentation signed off.
- To ensure that production and packing areas are left in a suitable state for the next shift to run efficiently.
- To adhere to all safety and hygiene control measures and Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
- The ability to operate large scale manufacturing equipment.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- Proficient in using computer based recording and maintenance management systems.
- The ability to work to and follow written procedures
- The ability to contribute to a team environment
- This is a physically active role.
Hours of Work:
4 on 4 off 6am - 6pm
12 hours per day
£26,672 to start after full training completed on £33,340.
This job will suit any candidate with experience working at Amazon, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, DHL, Tesco, FMCG, Asda, Aldi or similar employers.
Call us to discuss 01206 560523