A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a temporary PA to join our client based in Lincoln. The main focus of the role is to provide administrative support. You will help a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. In return, our client offers an excellent remuneration package and an enjoyable working environment together with the opportunity of an immediate start.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Minute taking
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Previous PA experience.
- Minute taking experience is essential.
- A good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Immediate start.
- Weekly pay.
- Onsite canteen.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment business.