The office Hygiene Operatives work as part of the Hygiene team, ensuring its staff and public areas are maintained to a high standard with particular attention to hygiene cleanliness in line with company policy.
Full time hours equating to 5 or 6 days per week. Weekend work is also available for both Saturday and Sunday. Shift times are between 6am-3pm.
£9.50 per hour starting rate with £10.20 per hour on Sunday.
£5 per day attendance/punctuality bonus
£500 bonus for introducing friends and family
Free food and drink whilst on break
On-site training given
- Staff Canteen, Corridors, office areas and toilets
- Refuse disposal
- Replenish Changing areas/PPE
- Appropriate board paperwork completed and signed off
- Hand wash stations replenished & cleaned
- Follow instruction from Shift manager/technical in Production during day shift
- Maintain cleanliness of dishwashers
- Maintain hygiene of wash up area Dirty/clean
- Assist day hygiene with duties where appropriate
- Public transport available for shifts
- Regular opportunities for permanent contracts of employment with the client
- Free onsite parking
To apply, please contact us on 01206 560523 or email a CV to email@example.com