Moy Park are one of the UK’s leading food companies and one of Europe’s most successful poultry producers, employing over 12,000 people at sites in England, Northern Ireland, France and Holland.
Moy Park understand the value of the people they employ, indeed, their vision is to become the best and most respected company in their industry, creating the opportunity for a better future for their team members.
We are currently looking for permanent General Operatives to join the Ashbourne team, where we have vacancies on the day/twilight/night shifts. We have the following shifts available
- 12 Hour Shifts
- 8 Hour Shifts
- Rotating Days or Mon-Fri Twilight Shift Pattern
As a General Operative, you will play an important role in ensuring Moy Park’s products leave the factory in perfect condition, ready to be sold in major retailers throughout the country and in Europe.
Moy Park will provide a comprehensive induction and training programme, delivered and supported by a dedicated team of trainers. You will be paid a competitive rate, with overtime available, but would also receive a range of additional benefits:
- Free onsite parking and subsidised transport to site
- Staff shop with access to significantly discounted products
- A discount scheme offering a range of huge savings
- Ongoing training with opportunities for promotion
- Regular employee engagement activities with incentives and prizes
- Life cover worth twice your annual salary
- Bereavement pay up to one week
Apply online now or call 01332 343732 to discuss the role in more detail.