A great opportunity has arisen for a focused and confidential Administrator to join my client and their small team in a busy agricultural office on a temporary to potentially permanent basis. You will be experienced and proficient in all areas of office administration, reception and ideally have worked with accounts/purchase ledger and have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
You will be providing an admin support function for an agricultural management team working from the office-based near Sleaford.
Hours of work will be 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday with a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Administrative support to poultry farms and staff.
- Administration of flock poultry flock information and data analysis.
- Administration of electronic Purchase Orders, including, issuing, coding and matching delivery notes.
- Data entry/retrieval of flock production information on to Microsoft Excel.
- Data entry of finished feed information on to Microsoft Access database and extraction of ad-hoc reports.
- Ordering of raw materials for feed mills as required.
- Weekly stock reconciliation for feed mills.
- Data entry of raw materials purchased plus month-end reconciliation procedure.
- Collation of weekly flock production reports and distribution to relevant managers.
- Monthly summary flock production reports for discussion at monthly Agri meetings.
- Powerpoint presentation update for Executive meeting at Head Office.
- Minute Taker for monthly Agri meetings.
- Weekly payment reconciliation.
- Month End accounting procedures and forwarding data to the Accounts department.
- Administration of flock testing programme to ensure all critical timescales are adhered to
- Petty Cash administration for local cash purchases.
- Ordering of various stocks for central stores.
- Administration of allocation of costs for items taken from stores to the relevant farm site.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation procedure.
- Ordering directly with suppliers, ad-hoc items required on-farm sites.
- Issuing blank production report forms to relevant farm sites as required.
- Scanning/Photocopying as required.
- Booking of laying farms flock depopulations (including amendments where necessary).
- Raising of annual holiday forms for all staff.
- Administration of weekly paid staff timesheets.
- Administration of weekly sub-contractor invoices.
- Administration of company vehicle mileage & fuel usage.
- Processing miscellaneous expense claims.
- Ensuring membership of governing agencies remains in-date.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent administrative experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm, organised and efficient under pressure.
- Immediate start.
- Free onsite parking.
- Potentially temporary to a permanent role.
- Weekly pay.
- Onsite kitchen and toilet facilities.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment business.