Would you like to work for one of Europe’s, largest food companies?
An immediate start is available for an enthusiastic and organised individual to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be a team player, joining a team of motivated and hardworking individuals.
A Despatch Operatives role is varied day to day including:
- Using handheld scanners
- Quality checking of products
- Logging Waste output and Customer rejects
- Looking at audit results
- Ensuring all aspects of company policy regarding Health and Safety are followed at all times.
- Attending company training sessions as required and put learning development into practice whilst at work
- Be involved in team meeting when required
As a Despatch Operative you will work both alone and as part of a team.
You will have:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours to meet orders and demand of the business
- Good communication skills
We have two shifts available:
00:15 – 08:30 Monday to Friday or 17:30– 05:30 Four on Four off shift pattern.
The hourly pay rate for both the shifts is £11.00 per hour
Other benefits include:
- Free Parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Minimum of 20 days holiday
- Discounted staff shop
Please call Jeetinder on 01332 343732 now or click to apply.