An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Administrator to join our prestige financial services client based in Lincoln on a full time temporary contract.
They require a Data Administrator to review, cleanse and verify the company information of user accounts, ensuring the accountant team have current and accurate information to work with.
This role will primarily consist of checking and updating information, ensuring the required data is accurate using a variety of verification methods including internal communications and Internet.
- Responsible for the accurate and meticulous cleansing of data.
- To review, cleanse and input data accurately into bespoke database as provided by the Director.
- Process company name and address details on the database.
- Use a range of methods to verify data (internal communication and internet).
- Liaise with Director to formulate a prioritise plan for data checking.
- Change, amend and cleanse data by asking specific and relevant questions.
- Communicate progress against agreed data cleanse timeline.
- Comply with data protection legislation requirements.
- Previous experience in a data cleansing role would be advantage but not essential as full training provided.
- Ability to collect, analyse and cleanse information in a systematic manner.
- Accurate Data entry skills are essential.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to cross reference a number of sources to ensure accuracy of data.
- Fully computer literate, excellent IT skills are essential and a familiarity with the ability to work on own initiative.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.