An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join our poultry client based in Anwick, Sleaford on a full time temporary ongoing contract basis with a view to becoming permanent.
They require a Data Analyst to review, manipulate and verify the company information ensuring the system run smoothly.
- Previous SAP experience is essential for this role
- Access data from business systems
- Analyse the data and identify root causes to problems/incidents
- Create Reports/Graphs
- Troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience in trouble shooting
- Accurate Data entry skills are essential
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Ability to cross reference a number of sources to ensure accuracy of data
- Fully computer literate, excellent IT skills are essential and a familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook and vlookup
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Working hours Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm. Flexible regarding working hours.
- Free onsite parking
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised canteen
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.