Do you have a Customer Service background working within an office environment?
Would you want to work in a busy manufacturing business in a fast paced office environment?
As a Customer Services Manager, you will manage a small team ensuring a high standard of customer service from order receipt processing to final delivery to the customer. You will be responsible for ensuring the sales order processing administration procedures are in place and improved as appropriate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enhance the customer experience and relationship through development of team skills and processes, governing sales order management.
- Be the voice of the customer within the wider organisation by taking strong ownership of customer requests/problems and collaborating across departments and with the customer to come up with the best solutions as quickly as possible.
- Take and process orders by phone, e-mail or electronic transfer and ensure these are confirmed in line with available capacity and stocks.
- Build a highly engaged and productive team, by constantly looking after the team’s development, performance and wellbeing.
- Manages on a daily basis the Customer Services Team; organises and supervises the activities and work of the team to ensure that all work within the department is carried out efficiently and in accordance with operating procedures and policies.
- Together with the Sales team further develop the CRM system to provide effective, timely complaint handling and customer relationship enhancement.
- Continuously look for ways to improve workflows and benefit communication and response times.
- Development and production of departmental KPI’s, such as OTIF and SO input accuracy.
- Work with Planners to optimise supply chain within space, cost and capacity constraints.
You will be computer literate with an excellent telephone manner and be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
This is a Full Time, permanent position based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. It is an office based job, working Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Free onsite car parking
Healthcare cash plan scheme
Matched Pension contribution up to 5%
Due to the location, you will need to have your own transport.
If you are interested in this role or want more information, then please hit apply today or call Jeetinder on 01332 343732.