We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to join our client’s existing team based in central Lincoln on a temporary ongoing basis.
As the first or last point of contact on a customer’s journey, you’ll need to be passionate about both customer service and safety.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Meeting and greeting customers as they enter and leave the station.
- Helping with luggage and those who need assistance.
- Ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the station environment.
- Providing a friendly and personable service.
- Be passionate about providing amazing customer service.
- Love working as part of a team, but be able to work independently.
- Have first class interpersonal skills.
- Be safety conscious – able to spot and anticipate risk.
07:00-10:00 Monday to Saturday
15:00 – 18:00 Monday to Saturday
Hours: 18 hours per week
- Based in city centre
- Accessible by Public transport
- Weekly pay
- Permanent work oportunity
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 546643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment business.