An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in Billinghay on a part time, temporary basis.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Data Entry - entering weighbridge tickets information onto the bespoke system.
- To undertake reception duties, where appropriate, ensuring customer excellence standards are maintained.
- Receive routine telephone enquiries, message taking and call re-direction.
- File maintenance including Filing / electronic filing, Records Management.
- Give support as required to manager, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis.
- Varies other Administrative duties.
- Possess a confident and professional manner with strong communication skills.
- Experience of using window based packages.
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity.
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- The post holder must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines within a specific workload dealing with competing demands.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 12.00pm hours per week, however flexibility will be required on this role.
- Weekly pay
- Free car parking
- Long term temporary ongoing position, potentially may turn in to permanent role.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.