An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our prestige client based in Lincoln on a temporary ongoing basis.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Undertake routine clerical duties including, but not limited to, photocopying, fax transmission, laminating, binding, scanning, document collating and distribution.
- To undertake reception duties, where appropriate, ensuring customer excellence standards are maintained.
- Receive routine telephone enquiries, message taking and call re-direction.
- File maintenance including Filing / electronic filing, Records Management, Subject Access Request.
- Order, receive, check and distribute stocks of stationery and other consumable items (where no central team undertaking).
- Meeting/event convening (room booking, invite sending, room set up, refreshments, restoring to default set-up etc.).
- To undertake administration or operational support, this will require direct contact with customers or service users.
- Give support as required to managers, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis.
- Data entry.
- Possess a confident and professional manner with strong communication skills.
- Experience of using window based packages.
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity.
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- A commitment to self-development including ability to attend training courses which may be away from the office and be prepared to undertake further training as identified.
- The post holder must be able to prioritise and meet deadlines within a specific workload dealing with competing demands.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised car parking
- Accessible by Public transport
- Temporary ongoing position
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.