We are currently looking for a Lateral Flow Test Administrator for one of our clients in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
The role pays £9.77 per hour.
Transport is required due to the Location.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
This is a temporary, full time role and you will work Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8am-4pm and Wednesday, Thursday 6am-4pm.
The general duties of this role are:
- Meet and greet people
- Provide verbal support to subjects registering
- Provide testing kits to people to take to the testing station
- Direct people to available testing station
- Be on hand to provide individuals with additional verbal instructions if required
- Ensure the self-administered test is labelled appropriately and has barcodes attached
- Ensure tests have been passed to a Processing Operative
- Setting up sample for analysis
- Time the sample analysis
- Await and read results displayed and mark it on device
- Enter results onto a managed device, including scan of QR code.
This job is starting ASAP so please call us on 01332 343732 to apply!