An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our prestige client based in Lincoln on a long term full-time temporary contract.
- To undertake general office duties and provide administrative and secretarial support for the management and department.
- To receive and respond to routine enquiries relating to the work of the staff, customers, and members of the public, referring these to appropriate staff as necessary.
- To provide assistance in the preparation and professional management of a wide variety of documents (electronic and paper), also using systems and software such as virtual learning environments, document repository systems and originality/plagiarism detection software, in accordance with relevant manuals, Codes of Practice and formatting guidance.
- To assist in providing service to business committees, including preparation and circulation of agenda and papers, taking minutes and circulation of outcomes.
- To maintain and update records, including assessment outcomes, using both electronic and paper storage systems as required.
- To format references in the agreed style, update as required at the agreed intervals and dispatch on request.
- To assist in the administration, monitoring and reporting of departments budgets.
- To maintain appropriate records of actions, documents, correspondence and other communications as appropriate.
- To assist in the organisation of academic-related activities such as educational visits, events and placements.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accurate Data entry skills are essential.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Fully computer literate, excellent IT skills are essential and a familiarity with the ability to work on own initiative.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Free onsite parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Onsite canteen.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.