Our Lincoln based client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant professional with a passion on building customer relationships to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for supervising all aspects of purchase and sales ledger invoice processing, including account reconciliations and problem resolution.
- To post transactions to all ledgers as required in multiple currencies as necessary.
- Input to the cash forecast for all areas of cost and expense they are responsible for.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, banks and auditors as necessary.
- Liaison with all internal departments including management and directors.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of customer leasing agreements and payments.
- Preparation of various ad-hoc management reports.
- To ensure all record archiving is in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Maintenance of clean, accurate data in both ERP and Intranet environments.
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts.
- Assist in preparing key management reports for board of directors.
- Assist in preparing statutory accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Journal postings.
- 3 years’ experience in accounting.
- Strong system skills including MS Office.
- Studying towards a Professional Accounting qualification i.e. AAT is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly accurate with a good attention to detail.
- Detailed in approach with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Immediate start.
- Lincoln based.
- Free onsite parking.
- Flexible hours.
- Life insurance.
- Retails discounts and varies perks.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment business.