An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join our clients based in Anwick near Sleaford to support the Management Accountant.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Working with spreadsheets
- Reconciliation of credit notes
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out an incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Working hours 8.30 am-4.30 pm.
- Experience of SAP and MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Possess a confident and professional manner with strong communication skills to face to face and on the phone
- Be self-motivated, flexible and an effective team player
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Free car parking
- Kitchen facilities
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.