Are you looking for the next step? Have you been working in IT (2nd Line) for a while and looking to progress? If so this could be the move for you!!
Have you got a passion for computers and IT?
Candidates will need a full UK driving licence as there may be some travel required to other sites to configure pc’s for new team members. These sites include Stanford le Hope, Dartford, King's Hill, Wigan and Portsmouth.
- Support a user base of 100+, across five sites providing, telephone, hands-on, and remote desktop support.
Monday to Friday but available on call at weekends - not all as rotated between the team
Interviews will take place quickly therefore, hit apply now and register your interest today!
- Microsoft Windows Environments - Server 2016/19, Active Directory, Group Policies, Office/Exchange 365, SharePoint, MS Teams
- VMWare Virtualised Environments
- Dynamics Business Central / NAV
- Understanding of networking fundamentals including cabling, patching, IP addressing, DNS, and DHCP.
- Worked within a fast-paced production environment
- Helpdesk Software - Manage Engine Service Desk
This role would suit someone who has worked as a HELPDESK / 1ST LINE / IT / IT TECHNICIAN / 2nd line / 3RD LINER / SENIOR IT/