The East Midlands-based recruitment agency, Ambitions Personnel, is delighted to announce that they have been named a Finalist in the British Recruitment Awards 2023 for ‘Best Place to Work in Recruitment’.
With a range of categories, including ‘Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Rising Star of the Year, ’ the British Recruitment Awards 2023 sets out to discover and celebrate the individuals and teams that are truly passionate about recruitment’s role in building a thriving organisation.
This year, just over 225 entries were received from organisations across the UK, so competition to be named a Finalist proved very tough. Firms taking part range from start-up pioneers to public sector heroes, tech superstars, global titans and everything in between.
The British Recruitment Awards 2023 judges include:
● Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent, HelloFresh
● Sophie Clifford, Global TA Operations and Employer Brand Lead, Vodafone
● Liz Dowling, Chief People Officer, VIOOH
● Simon Gomez, Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, Wagamama
● Louise Gregory, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Anglo-American
● Sharlene John, Head of Recruitment, Selfridges
● Alasdair McDonald, Director of Talent Acquisition EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
● Ben Murphy-Ryan, Sr Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA & LATAM, LinkedIn
● Prof Emma Parry, Head of Changing World of Work Group, Cranfield School of Management
● Jaymini Patel, Head of Talent Partnering UK/I, Unilever
● Richard Waite, People & Culture Director, Grant Thornton
● Nate Harwood, Founder, New Possible
Mandy Watson, Director at Ambitions Personnel, said: “It’s an incredible honour to be named a finalist in the ‘Best Place to Work’ category in the British Recruitment Awards. Creating a positive and fulfilling work environment has been a goal of mine right from the start, so to be recognised for that is a great achievement. All of us here at Ambitions Personnel will be eagerly waiting to find out the winner of the category, but regardless of the result, I’m proud to have been made a finalist.”
Ambitions Personnel will find out if they have won at an awards ceremony in Central London on the 8th of November, 2023.
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British Recruitment Awards judge, said: “This year we saw a 40% increase in the number of organisations taking part, making judging both a challenge and a huge privilege. Congratulations to all the Finalists who have demonstrated the passion, commitment, and talent at the heart of British recruitment.”
The British Recruitment Awards is powered by New Possible, a next-generation employee insight platform. New Possible helps leaders build healthier organisations by providing meaningful insight that can drive real change.