Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company who take pride in looking after their staff? We have the role for you.
Our client based in Retford is currently looking for a new member to join their team on a permanent basis.
Initially you will be working Monday to Friday with over time available on the weekends during busy periods.
- Repair, refurbish and replace parts when necessary
- Working in the workshop, operating machinery, testing and cleaning the product
- Working on customer sites, servicing, removing, dismantling, re-assembling and re-installing parts
- Keeping documents and paperwork up to date
- Following health and safety, making sure the work area is clean and safe at all times
- Working with machinery
- Candidates must have basic mechanical engineering skills/ knowledge
- FLT license preferred
- Driving license needed
Please note the nature of this position does involve working away and travelling to customer sites.
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity, click apply NOW!
This role would suit someone who has worked as a machine operative, mechanical engineer, engineer, fitter, parts fitter, machine fitter, machine minder, workshop operative, plate shop operative