Do you enjoy keeping busy and on your feet? Are you an active person who loves a challenge and is looking for a Monday to Friday position with great working hours? Maybe you have children that require you to work in school hours?
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operators to join a busy team for our friendly client.
You will be responsible for processing returned items, making sure they are clean, refolded, rescanned and ready to be replaced.
Monday to Friday - Full Time
8am – 16:30pm/7am – 15:30pm/school hours
To fulfil this role you will be required to have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of motivation and self-confidence
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Have sound knowledge of Health & Safety requirements to maintain safe working practices.
- 28 days holiday
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff shop
- > Transport provided from PETERBOROUGH! <
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org through this jobsite or contact Holly on 01733562303 for any additional queries.
Please note unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.