‘Pick’ yourself a great new temporary opportunity here!
How would you like to work for a world renowned brand? To be paid above minimum wage and offered fantastic benefits from day 1?
Immediate starts are available for efficient and organised individuals who thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
You will be joining a large community of dedicated, hard-working and energised individuals who pride themselves on their commitment and work ethic. This role will be responsible for picking and packing orders within the Annesley operation.
A Warehouse operative role provides a varied work day that includes:
- Complying with all health and safety policy and procedures on site.
- Assisting with all types of order preparation and picking using in house technology and equipment.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Take part in the continuous improvement projects (participation to meetings, teamwork or efficiency projects).
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively in a fast paced working environment.
You will have:
- Experience within a distribution centre or logistics environment.
- Competent user of SAP Warehouse system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding and able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- Flexibility when required
- Safety mindset
A variety of shifts are available, including 2.00pm - 10.00pm, flexibility is essential in peak times.
The hourly rate of pay is £9.72 per hour
Overtime rate after 37.5 Hours is £14.58per hour
Other benefits include:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Free fruit on Fridays
- Dress down Fridays
- Employee of the Month recognition scheme
- 100% Attendance Bonus
Call Georgina on 01623 629966 for an immediate telephone interview!