We are currently recruiting for Vehicle Technicians for a local company based on the outskirts of Newark. Ambitions need determined people who are able to demonstrate passion and commitment for our clients business. Duties include the following –
- Sanding down panels
- Using filler to repair damaged body panels
- Masking panels ready for paints
- Ensuring there are no defects on work production
- Adhering to all requirements for hazardous or no-h hazardous waste disposals
- Quality checking
- Maintain a clean and organised work area
Working hours are Monday to Friday – 7am until 5:30pm.
Over time maybe available on Saturday and Sundays. Must have own transport due to location.
There will be temporary to permanent positions available for the successful candidates.
- Good Attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 year experience
- Previous Experience
- Able to following instructions
- Own Transport due to location
- ATA/NVQ Certificate however this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- Car Park
- Kitchen on site
- Excellent company benefits
- Permanent roles
To apply, please contact Jenna Blades on 01636 611320 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.