Looking for your next challenge? Do you have a clean driving licence and a counterbalance licence? If so, keep reading.
A position has arisen for a van driver working for a local company in Grantham.
The main duties of this role would be to load and unload the van working in goods in or despatch moving stock from a different site. You must ensure proper handling and delivery of the products if necessary and deliver high standards of customer care.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Collecting goods
- Loading the vehicle
- Planning the route
- Accurate completion of all related paperwork
- Recording mileage and fuel you buy
- Accurately store and record information
- Van management – ensuring clean and roadworthy at all times
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
In order to be selected for this role you will need to have the following:
- Clean driver’s license
- Drivers must be a minimum of 25 years old for insurance purposes
- Counterbalance in-date licence
- Previous experience an advantage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Excellent practical driving skills
- Able you manual handle heavy goods
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
To apply or learn more please visit our office today at 12 Market Place, Grantham, call 01476 575514 or apply below.