Do you have a passion for cars? Would you like a permanent job to start tomorrow? Would you like to work for a growing business which is doubling its headcount?
We have a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a team of Vehicle Valet Operative, you will be a vital part of the Logistics Team, carrying out a range of duties including:
- Carry out interior and exterior vehicle valeting in line with KPIs and customer expectations
- Supporting the movements of cars around site to required timescales and volumes as and when required
- Tracking vehicles using a handheld tablet and bespoke software
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
The successful Valet Operative must:
- Have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Be able to accurately follow instructions
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching - because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme