We are looking for a Transport Manager who will work on the day-to-day operations at our facility based in Grantham and will be responsible for all aspects of the Transport function on both sites, with support from the Transport co-ordinator.
This is a superb package which includes 25 days annual leave in addition to public bank holidays, pension, on-site car parking, training and continued support.
We are looking for someone who will provide and manage a safe, efficient, reliable, and cost-effective delivery and collection service for the Company and its customers.
Candidates will be required to:
- Oversee and support a team of drivers to provide an efficient internal and external customer service.
- Plan, organise and manage, dispatching, routing and tracking of delivery vehicles to meet business and customer requirements.
- Have an understanding of compliance with transport policies, procedures and legislations.
- Ensure the vehicle fleet is properly maintained and efficiently utilised.
- Ensure necessary documentation and records are kept delivering weekly KPI's and profit and loss.
- Manage and resolve queries efficiently and courteously.
- Adhere to legal requirements of fleet management.
All candidates must have the following requirements:
- Transport/Logistics organisation experience
- Transport planning experience and have an experience of back haul loads.
- Good Geographical knowledge
- Must be a good communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative.
- Transport Manager CPC qualification is required.
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Ideally Transportation Management of 2 years
If you are a dedicated and results-oriented professional with a passion for transportation and logistics, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jo now on 01476 574514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org