Press any key to start.
Where is the ‘ANY’ key?
Computer engineers look no further.
£9.76 per hour.
Monday – Friday (who doesn’t enjoy their weekends to themselves)
09.00am – 05.00pm hours
You will be responsible for assisting your Team Leader in installing computer hardware and software.
There will also be the responsibility to provide technical support staff and liaise very closely with the ICT Service Desk to ensure speedy resolution of tickets.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent (to include English Language).
- Significant experience in providing ICT support in an enterprise environment preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Microsoft qualification (Microsoft Certified Professional) or equivalent experience in managing and troubleshooting previous current and proposed Microsoft desktop operating systems standards.
- Knowledge of previous, current and proposed Microsoft desktop operating systems standards, installation, configuration and deployment with specific knowledge of secure operating system images and software, using a variety of Microsoft and 3rd party deployment tools to prepare bundled software Excellent knowledge of PC hardware and upgrade/maintenance issues.
- Knowledge and experience of PC imaging with proven experience of testing and commissioning of ICT equipment. Relevant experience in delivering customer focused support and a commitment to achieving high quality customer service.
- Knowledge of PC & laptop hardware maintenance; diagnosing and resolving faults with integrated and peripheral components; including electrical component failure; using intricate tools, testing, repairing or replacing faulty electrical components.
- Knowledge of multiple technical systems or functions/disciplines. E.g. computer / printing hardware and software; including Ricoh Multi-function (print finishing) devices.
What are you waiting for!?
HIT APPLY NOW.