Engineer the career you’re looking for here!
Do you have a technical mind? Can you understand how things work, and importantly what add on products may be needed?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established manufacturer and distributor of specialist equipment to the utilities industry.
The company has a depot network and a long established reputation for quality and innovation. As a proactive organisation they’re anxious to strengthen their team and promote a number of exciting new and innovative products to the market.
The Company is seeking a dynamic and tenacious individual to join the internal sales team. In return for professionalism, commitment and enthusiasm this company can offer a competitive salary of circa £18 - £24k commensurate with experience.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the role of Technical Sales Administrator will include:
• Processing of daily sales and hire orders
• Preparation of daily and monthly sales figures and reports
• Able to communicate with internal and external sales staff offering administrative support where necessary;
• Responding to customer enquiries promptly and efficiently, monitoring quote progress through to conclusion;
• Making proactive sales calls to existing and new customers
• Proactively researching sales opportunities, organise promotions, exhibitions and demonstration days;
• Input into sales meetings, preparing figures and PowerPoint presentations as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
• Demonstrable experience of sales administration;
• Excellent communicator, professional and approachable, keen to please and happy to get stuck in;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Well organised with the ability to think on your feet and respond effectively to changing priorities;
• Able to make decisions and negotiate a deal, often thinking outside the box to reach a mutually beneficial conclusion with the customer;
• Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably Iris/Inspire;
• Knowledge of the utility market advantageous but not essential.
Working hours: 7.45am - 5.00pm
Sound like you? Apply now!