We currently have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Technical Manager to join our clients based near Boston, Lincolnshire. The main focus of the role is to ensure product safety and legality via the implementation of effective management systems.
Main duties will include, but not restricted to:
• Encompass Quality Control, Assurance and Hygiene.
• Be customer facing and involve acting as a key customer contact for the business.
• Contribute to a successful QA strategy and develop team to achieve excellence.
• Coordinate and manage audit schedules as well as customer complaints, analyse results, provide effective solutions and drive continuous improvement initiatives through the management and implementation of Site HACCP and Technical KPIs.
• Liaise closely with internal teams including NPD to ensure that high levels of product consistency and quality are maintained throughout all processes from concept to launch.
You must have the following skills:
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
• Previous experience preferred within a food based FMCG company
• Excellent organisational skills
• A team player
In return, our client offers an excellent remuneration package and an enjoyable working environment together with an opportunity to join a well-established business.