We have an exciting new role available based in Yaxley.
A Permanent Full-Time position based over 38.5 hour week.
- Take ownership of Health & Safety.
- Ensure adequate operational cover at all times, including agency labour. Agree with Production Manager.
- Manage and monitor absence within the department.
- Ensure all pre-start checks are checked and signed off.
- Ensure line performance records are completed and up-to-date at all times and that all production KPIs are recorded accurately.
- Successfully achieve all KPIs and be prepared to report to the Production Managers.
- Report details of unplanned downtime to Production Managers and any other such problems which might impact on Customer Service and Production Performance like quality issues, stock issues etc.
- Check stock at the end of the shift and make sure that stock is used within the rotation.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Flexible/positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good computer skills
- Good team player.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you fit this position well - Click Apply Now or call us on 01733 562303. Please send your CV to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.com