Do you have what it takes to work for a reputable, industry leading business? Are you a people person and have a keen eye for detail and order? Do you have experience in a manufacturing environment and don't mind being hands on with the tools of the trade?
My client is looking for a Team Leader to join the business imminently on a permanent 2pm - 10pm shift.
To be successful in the role of Team Leader, you need to have experience working within a busy manufacturing environment, it is desirable if you have worked within the carpentry/woodwork industry. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to control, motivate and where necessary, discipline your team. You must be a 'hands on' person with no hesitation to 'get stuck in' should you need to, to help motivate your team and produce the goods. This is a fast-paced environment and requires a strong-willed person with ambition and drive. You will be managing a team of approximately 15 people plus.
As a Team Leader you should also possess good communication skills and be capable of basic computer skills.
The job role of Team Leader is a position of responsibility and reports directly to the Production Manager.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities are:
- Day to day management of your team.
- Health and Safety
- Maintain acceptable quality levels of products.
- Staff discipline.
- Production efficiency.
- Monitor team members work rate.
- Authorising team members holidays/ time off.
- Using the 'Wrike' task management system.
- Security of Company property, including locking up.
- Housekeeping duties.
- Ensuring team members are following Standard Operation Procedures.
- Ensuring team members are adhering to Company rules and regulations.
- Cross training of team members.
- Induction/ training of new team members.
- Liaise with other members of management, especially other Team Leaders on different shifts.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to be a Team Leader for a reputable company, apply today to be considered for the role.