How does working for an internationally recognised company as a Supply Chain Planner sound to you? Due to expansion the business is growing and there is an opportunity to join at a time when an exciting new partnership has recently been formed! This is a fantastic time to embrace a new opportunity.
As an experienced Supply Chain Planner you will have worked in stock procurement roles within the FMCG arena previously. You would need to be comfortable working to tight deadlines, particularly where priorities may be competing. You will need to be highly organised and structured and comfortable adapting to working in an environment that is prone to change regularly. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build effective professional relationships also.
As a Supply Chain Planner your duties would include the following:
- Full demand and supply planning responsibility for 4 other sites.
- Coordinate and assist in a full physical inventory of all sites on a weekly, monthly basis with a particular regard for half year and full year end.
- Ensure best practice is followed for returns activity as pertains to non-conforming products.
- Understand our duty responsibilities with a view to ensuring compliance whilst minimising our duty liability.
- Investigate and understand the causes of inventory shrinkage with a view to suggesting, implementing, and supporting safeguards to prevent future occurrences.
- Liaise with the production planning team to ensure that deployment planning for all southern sites is appropriate.
- Ensure that any purchase order invoice queries are rectified in a timely manner.
- Support SAP ERP transitional activities
- Proactively communicate any stock shortages to relevant stakeholders accompanied at all times by a remedial activity plan.
- Undertake availability checks flagging any shortages by designated deadlines throughout the day.
Advantageous Skills for a Supply Chain Planner would be:
- Experience of working with SAP WMS functionality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Able to work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Be an analytical thinker
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to hit apply now!