Role Profile: Supply Chain & Production Admin Assistant
Key support role in a small, dynamic fragrance business based at our Grantham office.
Key attributes & behaviours:
- Good interpersonal skills & flexible approach
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst seeking support when needed
- Disciplined approach to own and others’ time management
- Organised and dedicated to continual improvement, learning from mistakes and ensuring they are not repeated.
Working closely with the Customer Support Exec and production team to:
- Support the production schedule ensuring that all raw material stocks are accurate, up to date and available to meet requirements whilst keeping stockholding to a minimum
- Identify any potential stock shortages and chase in outstanding materials from suppliers
- Flag up raw materials shortages which may impact the production schedule.
- Check raw materials supplier invoices against purchase orders. Raise and resolve any discrepancies.
- Enter all purchase invoices and credit notes in Xero
Work with the team when required to
- Maintain existing and set up new raw material lines accurately
- Maintain existing and set up new raw material and consumables suppliers
Goods in and Despatch
- Work with our MRP system to facilitate goods in and despatch.
- Receive raw materials deliveries ensuring all details are checked as correct against the PO, record all data required to accurately book stock in on the system (batch codes, use by dates, etc)
- Obtain shipping costs from approved carriers and book collection according to production schedule where appropriate
- Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation to accompany all customer orders in time for despatch/collection
- Work closely with production team to ensure all orders are despatched in a timely manner, on time, every time
- Ensure colleagues are properly briefed to cover in your absence during planned holidays and absence
Including but not limited to:
Manage the stationery, office supplies and lab consumables inventory replenishing supplies when required whilst keeping stock to a minimum and within the agreed budget.
Manage the outgoing post ensuring all parcels and letters are documented
Keeping the filing room and general office tidy at all times ensuring all recyclables and rubbish are disposed of properly
Filing as required
Supporting the team with admin requests
Training in all systems and processes will be given.
Salary: £10.42 - £15.00 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Estimated 20 hours per week
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please contact Caitlin Jones on 01476 574514 for further information or please email Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org