If you’re an experienced Counterbalance and Reach Truck driver with a current licence looking for employment in a market-leading organisation then this could be the ideal opportunity.
We are looking for FLT drivers to work in cold store at the factory based in Huntingdon. It is a cold store but the truck has a heated cab, and we supply a cold-weather kit.
We have 2 main shifts available:
6am - 2pm or
2pm - 10pm
The 2 weeks training will be provided between 8am and 4pm
The ideal candidate would have:
- Relevant experience within a stores/warehouse environment.
- Trained on Counterbalance & Reach Trucks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT ability
- The logical approach to problem-solving.
Your role will include:
- Carry out the full range of duties required by the Stores Grading System
- Receive raw materials into the factory
- Ensure the correct storage of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensure that the correct stocks are available for production
- Follow the correct procedure for the despatch of finished goods.
- To carry out full weekly cycle counts
- Ensure stock rotation is carried out properly.
- Control of bulk products.
If you believe it is the right opportunity for you, apply immediately online or call our Peterborough office now on 01733 562303.