Are you looking for an opportunity as Full Time Stock Controller?
Working for a local company based in Newark, Ambitions need determined people who are able to demonstrate passion and commitment for our clients business. Duties include the following –
- Ensuring stock availability
- Managing purchase orders for incoming equipment and supplies
- Prevent overstocking and ordering
- Loading and unloading
- Labelling products
- Quality checking
- Data input on the computer system
- Assisting with the achievement of production targets
- General housework / production duties
Monday to Friday – 8am until 5pm
There will be temporary to permanent positions available for the successful candidates.
- Good Attention to detail
- Previous Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- Car Park
- Kitchen on site
- Excellent company benefits
- Permanent roles
To apply, please contact Jenna Blades on 01636 611320 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.