If you like to be part of a small, fast paced team whilst carrying shipping/logistics experience, the below role may be a perfect fit.
Working as an Import and Export clerk, no two days will be the same. Your job will be varied and busy to ensure the smooth running of the process.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with a salary ranging from £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE).
Your daily duties are exampled below:
- The production of documents that are specific to customer and county’s.
- Keep all documents accurate and up to date.
- Provide declarations for locations.
- Communicate with suppliers and companies to collate data regarding shipments
- Calculate quotes for sea, rail and air freight shipments.
- Keep customers and suppliers up to date with progress, shipment delays.
- General day to day admin duties
- Attend relevant events to help support and grow the business.
- A varied and strong understanding of sea/road freight international shipping
- Previous knowledge when dealing with customs procedures
- Skills and knowledge working with documentation in line with shipping
- The ability to work well within a team and independently.
What you get in return:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days of holiday + 8 BH
- Enrolment onto pension
- Sick pay scheme
- Life insurance and occupational health
- Gym discounts, restaurant rewards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cost of living allowance
Your own transport is essential for this role.
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year