Do you have strong administration skills and experience in scheduling work? Does being a Service Coordinator sound appealing to you? Do you want to work for a company that cares about their employees and gives you more of that work life balance?
We are recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join our client based in Mansfield.
Although the role is all encompassing, daily tasks for a Service Coordinator will include:
- Planning Reactive and Installation works to ensure SLA’s are adhered to.
- Dealing with incoming calls into the department in a timely and friendly manner.
- Managing engineers to make sure they achieve their daily job/extra works target.
- Working through the Service mailbox and clearing down daily.
- Making sure customer documentation is sent in a timely manner.
- Keeping the Service Manager up to date by reporting any problems.
- Liaise internally with stores to send stock requisitions for engineers prior to planning works.
- Liaise with clients with any queries and to arrange access to site for the company’s engineering teams.
- Use the company ERP system, Big Change, to raise and allocate work.
- Review and update customer portals daily.
The successful candidate for the role of Service Coordinator will be able to demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
- GCSE in English and Maths - essential
- Qualification in customer service
- Previous experience in planning engineering teams - advantageous
- Be able to deal with complaints professionally.
- Be able to plan, but also to think quickly and react to issues when faced with them.
- Have a good knowledge of Geographical locations.
- Be experienced in the use of Microsoft Office such, especially Excel.
- Be accurate and efficient in handling data.
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Have a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Be confident when dealing with customers and engineers.
- Be adaptable and flexible in working arrangements.
- Having the right values to fit in with our current team and can work in a fast-moving environment.
As a Service Coordinator you will receive ongoing 'on the job' training and will complete courses applicable to the role within 12 weeks of joining the company.
If you like the idea of being a Service Coordinator at a reputable company with an uncapped bonus structure and that are looking to invest in you, don't hesitate, apply today!