Is organised your middle name?! An efficient and organised Field Service Coordinator is required for an immediately available role based in Huthwaite. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest privately own companies in its field.
This role is responsible for working within the service supervisory team responsible for the co-ordination and operation of all field service activities.
- To carry out the day to day organisation of the field service team ensuring that all daily objectives and targets are met
- Liaise directly with customers handling calls relating to service requests, both planned and urgent, and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Plan effectively to ensure that department needs are met throughout the year and ensure that resources and materials are available when required
- To maintain effective communication with all internal personnel, field service operatives, customers, suppliers and OEM’s
- To carry out work activities in accordance with your line manager’s instructions and to work in accordance with the rules, regulations and health and safety requirements as set out in the company employee’s handbook.
- You will be expected to support other departmental activities as and when required and you may be required to make yourself available for overtime. You may be required to perform other duties not listed, that could be required to support the changing needs of both the department and the company
- Previous Admin/Coordination experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be an effective team player and actively contribute to our continual improvement culture
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
This is a full time temporary to permanent role. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.15am – 4.45pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.73 per hour.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.