Senior Web Account Manager
Why did the man get so sad his computer had a virus?
It was a terminal illness.
Ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience of delivering all types of end to end web projects:
- Web strategies and recommendations
- Web sites
- Bespoke Web Applications
- Mobile application
Must have fantastic communications skills to be able to liaise with clients, strategists, designers and developers.
The candidate needs to be a professional and tech savvy individual who can be the interface with our clients and the Web Development team in the creation and on-going delivery of websites to the fulfilment of client briefs.
This role will require a challenging balance between having client facing and communication skills, but at the same time having the capacity to understand technical IT arrangements and making strategic recommendations to our clients.
Accomplishes Web project objectives by establishing project scope; understanding technical scope, target user groups (UX), planning projects, delivering solutions; leading team members. Taking ownership of website and App projects, building and maintaining client relationships and communicating proactively with clients.
- Strategic understanding, leading research, exploration and evaluation of technical solutions.
- Working with our Web Developers and Web Designers contributing to brainstorms, helping to define web solutions.
- Understands UX and champions the user in the context of the client’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Builds the relationship with the client, building trust and rapport over time.
- Plans project life-cycle deliverables and resource requirements.
- Creates and maintains project plans and timelines / schedules / sprints
- Understands all aspects of the technical build, leading to the smooth project management of a range of website design and build projects. Plus, App project management.
- Ability to adapt project management style according to project requirements – waterfall or agile.
- Writes and maintains project and technical documentation:
- Web project and technical scopes
- Scope changes
- Proactively monitors project progress; tracking actions, conducting design and build reviews; examining and resolving issues; escalating issues to Account Leads.
- Participation in internal dev scrums and Client Services project meetings – keeping all teams up to date, on task, removing any blockers to project progress.
- Attendance at client meetings, writing up contact reports and being a day to day contact for the client.
- Meets cost goals by monitoring budgets and resources
- Accomplishes goals by accepting ownership for delivery of the project on brief, whilst always exploring opportunities to add value to the project and Account.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Significant companywide bonuses
- Personal development investment
- Great social calendar
- Vibrant, ambitious culture
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.com or call me on 01733 562303