PEEP THROUGH THE WINDOWS OF YOUR SUCCESSFUL FUTURE!
£15.89 per hour.
Monday – Friday
09.00am – 05.00pm hours
Migrate yourself into our I.T department and be a crucial cog in a tightknit team of 9.
Your main responsibility is migrations from Windows Server 2008 and 2008R2 to Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
In addition you will be building new servers, migrating application and services to them, arranging with third parties for assistance where required.
You will also be required to write accompanying RFC documents, and organise downtime with the Trust to facilitate migrations.
- Windows server 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016 configuration, administration and recovery.
- Windows Active Directory configuration, administration and recovery
- Group Policy administration, creation and recovery
- Configuration and administration of MS SQL 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016 database configuration, administration and recovery
- Experience of MS SharePoint 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 installation, configuration, administration and recovery
- Excellent knowledge of Scripting / development languages skills e.g. PowerShell
- Sccm knowledge, for task sequencing and app packaging/Testing
CLICK APPLY NOW!