Are you an experienced team leader with senior experience within a sales environment?
This position is Monday - Friday, with a salary advertised up to £30k +commission. You will work 40 hours per week, with a 30 minute lunch break.
Your day to day duties will follow as listed below:
- Identifying markets for sales opportunities and providing input to key stakeholders for campaigns to target potential audiences and assisting with the execution of any campaigns.
- Developing sales campaign schedules and maintain records and reports in relation to contracts, opportunities, deals and conversion rates.
- Targeting the lead handling process to include the tracking, monitoring, and reporting of results achieved from engagement with external lead generation specialists to ensure a return of investment.
- Conducting daily outbound sales calls and ensuring call activity targets are achieved.
- Producing results forecasts and track performance against targets as set by the Company.
- Reviewing developing and implementing effective process documents for the team.
- Day to day leadership of the team, including processing holiday requests and dealing with any employee issues.
- Ensuring GDPR regulations are adhered to at all times.
You will need to carry excellent communication skills with the ability to manage a small but expanding team. The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment is essential.
Free parking included.
Submit your CV to apply.