Are you a Team player?
Do you consider yourself to be organised?
Do you have good attention to detail?
Would you like to work for a company that offers all year-round company events?
Would you like to work Tuesday to Saturday?
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service, have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
Do you enjoy varied activities and can adapt to the fast-paced environment?
In your new role as a receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Answer all phone calls, answering all queries regarding opening hours and transferring calls to the appropriate department.
- Answer or forward all reception emails as appropriate.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Using the Franking machine to process all outgoing post for Royal Mail collection every day.
- Distributing all post around the offices on arrival in the morning.
- Stationary orders - organising the stationary cupboard and keeping on top of what needs ordering, including paper for the printer.
- Accepting deliveries throughout the day and distributing accordingly to keep the reception clear of parcels.
- Greeting guests when they come through the door, getting them to sign in and then making them a hot drink if needed while they are waiting for their meeting.
you will also be PA support for the CEO which includes diary management and correspondence and meeting management.
If you are interested in this position, please call me on 01476 574514