Are you keen to be a part of a fast-growing team of chartered accountants with over 30 years of experience in the local market?
The role of the chartered accountant encompasses so much more than just crunching numbers and is constantly changing. In this senior accountant role, you’ll be working with a fantastic team in Retford, with the freedom to manage your own work, client portfolio, and time effectively.
In this role, you’ll certainly hit the ground running if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office, Zero, Line 50, Sage proficiency
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Organisational skills by nature
- A positive attitude to work
- A proven ability to prepare accounts
You’ll be working as part of the dynamic professional services team, offering high-quality advice and consultancy services to a wide variety of clients and industries, as well as servicing accountancy taxation for a range of business clients.
As part of your new benefits package, you will receive:
- A competitive, above standard pension
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays