As a Telemarketing and Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for handling all incoming calls and enquires. You will be dealing with a wide range of queries providing an exceptional level of customer service. You will have existing product knowledge in the ‘pump’ industry. There is little to no cold calling involved with this role but an expectation to make some outgoing calls. This is not a call centre environment; you will be working amongst a team of 8 people and there will be opportunity to experience variety in the position.
To succeed, you will need to:
- have a confident approach and the ability to talk to a variety of customers at their level about the service.
- have an excellent command of the English Language (written and spoken);
- be enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated.
- Previous Contact Centre or Telesales experience.
- Confident to pick up the telephone.
- Able to build and maintain excellent work relationships.
- More important is your ability to demonstrate you have an understanding of the products. Applicants with no previous sales experience will be considered but they must demonstrate within their application that they have the right skills and aptitude for the job.
- Self-motivated and a good team player
Working Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00pm
Free onsite parking
Standard Company Pension
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in this position and wish to discuss it in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me.